Brazilian white truffles or “Brigadeiro Branco” are sweet and smooth the perfect holiday and party treats.
- 1 can fat-free condensed milk
- 3 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 empty can of condensed milk of heavy cream
- 1 tsp Chambord or raspberry extract (optional)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients (EXCEPT WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS) in a non-stick pot over medium heat. Stir constantly until bubbly and thickened.
- Pour into a glass bowl and let it cool. Once cooled set it in the refrigerator and set white chocolate chips in freezer for 2 hours.
- Remove white chocolate chips from freezer and finely shred them using a food processor. Pour shredded white chocolate chips in a bowl.
- Remove fudge from refrigerator and using a teaspoon scoop fudge and roll it over the shredded chocolate chips forming a ball. Place them in mini muffin paper liners. Decorate the center with one sugar pearl or a clove. Keep them refrigerated until ready to serve.
** This is a basic recipe but you can stuff fudge with a white green seedless grape or small strawberry.
One thought on “Brazilian White Truffles”
Decadently Delicious! Thank you for all you share here and when we’re hanging out. ~ Lynn